Civil Marriage Celebrant on the Coffs Coast
Louise Pilpel is a civil marriage celebrant based near Coffs Harbour. Louise takes great joy in assisting you in every stage of your wedding celebration, from helping choose the venue to writing your vows.
Let your marriage or celebration be a memorable one.
Who I am, What I offer, What I love and What I have been told
- An Authorised Civil Marriage Celebrant appointed by the Attorney Generals Department with 5 years experience.
- Happy, bubbly, caring, sincere & honest.
- Open & diverse to Alternative or Traditional Ceremonies
- Married for 20+ years & mother to two beautiful teenage children.
I Can Offer You (included in my fees)
- All paperwork & online Registration of Marriages, a first no obligations ‘get to know each other’ meet, along with as many other communications or get togethers, a rehearsal & use of a professional wireless PA system.
- Trust, confidentiality, support and help with ideas for the creation of your own unique ceremony with as much input as you would like.
- A beautiful hand Caligraphied presentation Marriage Certificate or computer generated one of your choice of font.
- 6x hand crafted Ceremony Script Folders, your choice of covers.
- Your choice of my dress & tablecloth for signing table to fit in with your colours, style or theme.
- Outdoor weddings in our beautiful natural surrounds of the Mid North Coast of NSW.
- Meeting people from all walks of life, hearing their stories & being a part of my couples ‘Special Day’, witnessing their Happiness, Love & Commitment to each other, family and friends.
- Helping people by creating & telling their unique stories of Love, Life & what their Hopes & Dreams are.
I Have Been Told
- I have am able to adapt to many different circumstances & obstacles that have presented themselves IE: weather conditions, last minute change of venue, children involved in ceremonies, etc.
- I am efficient, organised & that I am good at explaining all the processes properly so ‘everyone’ can understand.
- I am good at listening to my couples needs and wants & helpful with my offering of suggestions.
- I show genuine warmth & affection to one and all at a ceremony and fit in perfectly with guests who often enquire “Did I know the bride & groom personally before their ceremony?”
- I make my ceremonies unique, fun, memorable, personal & meaningful.
- That I have a calming presence, I am cheerful & that I bring a vibrant energy to their day, with it just being what THEY wanted & more.
Tess & Jamie’s Wedding Highlights
Stop for a moment…
Imagine your favourite place…
Feel the excitement, energy and happiness…
Take a deep breath…
Feel the: Warmth of the sun, coolness of a forest atmosphere of your special place…
Take in the aroma of;
Flowers in a garden, the mountain air, the ocean or the Aussie bush…
Listen to the sounds of:
Crashing waves, a trickling stream, trees waving in the winds or the laughter of children, family and friends…
Slowly breathe out…
Now feel the love, inner peace and happiness for the one you want to be with…
IT’S YOUR DAY
YOUR special place
I can help you bring it all together with your own unique ceremony and fulfill and legalities along the way.